Forum Sementara Putera.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum Sementara Putera.com

Bersama kita perkemaskan forum ini sementara forum asal dalam pemulihan.

Forum putera dah kembali. Masalah sudah berjaya diselesaikan. Sila lawati http://forum.putera.com/tanya

2 posters

instsll xp from HD

tabah
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 20/06/2009

instsll xp from HD Empty instsll xp from HD

Post by tabah Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:19 am

assalamulaikum..saper boleh bagi idea camner nak install xp from HD.

Remaks: terpaksa install from HD sbb cdrw cam nak kong
    test0123
    test0123
    Ahli Rajin
    Ahli Rajin

Job/hobbies : Executive/ Cari Gondang
    Registration date : 20/02/2009

instsll xp from HD Empty Re: instsll xp from HD

Post by test0123 Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:34 pm

This recipe describes how to install windows xp from harddrive.

1. First, you need to copy your Windows XP Setup CD contents to your harddrive. NOTE! I recommend saving the xp install files/folders to a seperate partition than where your going to install xp to (ie. have setup files at d:\winxp\ and then install xp to c:\ drive)

2. Now, you will want to boot your pc with the windows 98 se bootdisk with smartdrv.exe on the floppy (increases data transfer speed by ten-fold in dos!). You do not need to boot with CD support since we’re installing XP from the files on your harddrive (in my example, D:\winxp\)

3. Once you get to the command prompt, you can format the partition where you are installing xp if you want (ie in my example, the c:\ ) by typing: format driveletter: replace driveletter with the drive (ie format c: in my example). And go through the prompts.

4. Once that finishes, change drives to the drive with XP on it.
    In my example: D: then enter.
    THen: CD WINXP (change directory to winxp folder) and enter

Now i will want to enable smartdrv, just type: smartdrv and then type it again. THe second time you type it and hit enter it will show the status of the drives and cache’ing.

5. Now, change directory to the i386 folder, by typing: cd i386 (this folder’s full path in my example would be D:\winxp\i386\).
    Then type winnt to start the installation.

Just install XP like normal.

p/s Download ini smartdrv sini SMARTDRV.EXE

selamat mencuba

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:36 am