Forum Sementara Putera.com

Bersama kita perkemaskan forum ini sementara forum asal dalam pemulihan.

Forum putera dah kembali. Masalah sudah berjaya diselesaikan. Sila lawati http://forum.putera.com/tanya

★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★ 3days FREE Trial now!!

mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 20/05/2009

★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★ 3days FREE Trial now!!

Post by mikelanding on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:51 am

GameTune is now Up For Everyone with cheapest ever price!! We make a different in World of Warcraft

Hi all,
    Due to our "behated" stimyx connection, we, malaysian wower had been famous for our lagginess. :stars:

Due to recent poor connection also, it became from bad to worse.

I used to play at around 650ms to 850ms depend on tmnut mood. For last 2 week, my usual playable IP had become unplayable at all..It gave me 10K ms!!!

I tried all IPs I can found (around 5 IPs), the best I can found gave me 850ish ms...but the line is not stable sometime spike to more than 1K..

I tried few game proxy/tunneling, they are good...but they also have their weakness as well.

So, My cousin and I decided to setup our own server for game only. The server is located at 1 of the IDC (Jaring) at KL. It is suitable for Malaysia wow gamer.

After few weeks of intensive trial and testing. We manage and confident that it is stable and reliable. I can get around 250ms to 350ms(if in Big city like Orgrimar, Dalaran). Not discon on 25 Mans Raid (Vaults, OS with lot of AOEs)

Now, I would like to further stress the server by open up 10 slots for LYN user to trial.
    The rules are as below:
    1) STRICTLY for Game. NO P2P, t0rrent, Rapidshare, Megaupload, Netload and watever download that will hog the bandwidth. If I found out any user violating this Rule #1. I will kick him out of trial straight away. No question ask!!
    2) No sharing of account. I control such that only 1 IP per username at 1 time. U sharing with other people mean U cant log on.
    3) I have the right to determine which forumer get the trial slot. Normally, I will based on forum seniority, post counts. Newbie that just register few days will not be entertain at all.
    4) I need trial user to feedback the performance of the server. If possible, email me date. time, the ping, which wow server U on, ingame ping and any information that are useful to help me improve the server.

Sorry that i had to set the above rules. I saw many good proxy server come and gone fast due to irresponsible user that abuse it. I dont want this to happen to this server. Because I rely on it for my wow game as well. (FYI, I got 2 wow accounts to manage)

Anyone who interested, can post here or email me your putera forum nick, joined since, post count: gametune at g mail dot com

Trial period is 3 days. During trial there will be NO schedule disconnect. :thumbs:

Pricing:
    RM12 for 30 days
    RM33 for 90 days

To subscript/Trial, please fill up the template below:

EMAIL TITLE (Very important): Sub For [Username] from [which month] to [which month]
    Full Name:
    Gametune username:
    Putera forum nickname (if any):
    Contact number:
    MSN (if any):
    How many days subscription:
    Payment method:

and email to: gametune at gmail dot c0M, I will email you the bank in detail of yr choice

Payment method:

1) Maybank2U
    2) CIMB Bank
    3) HSBC Bank

Support Method:
    1) MSN: gametune at g mail dot c0M (Fastest way)
    2) Email

NOTE: For more information, you can refer to my another sale thread (lowyat.net) at http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/994234

mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Re: ★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★ 3days FREE Trial now!!

Post by mikelanding on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Bump

mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Post by mikelanding on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 am

Bump to top

mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Post by mikelanding on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Bump to top

mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Post by mikelanding on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:15 am

Bump to top

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:39 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:39 pm