Forum Sementara Putera.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum Sementara Putera.com

Bersama kita perkemaskan forum ini sementara forum asal dalam pemulihan.

Forum putera dah kembali. Masalah sudah berjaya diselesaikan. Sila lawati http://forum.putera.com/tanya

+56
TJ-Ariff
rafael88
neutron
eksdisisi
ayer_tenang
dolkeke
streamyx
ammartok
zareight
klon_xdcc
seluar18
Haibara Ai
mon678
Unknown
joeharie
crazy_labelle
BasicCX
gigabyte
FryShadow
gila_fon
mfaiz
MalaYneuMaya
lumpy
SouthSider
kae
PuteriNurFarah
yurckk
game4life
Lanz
sh4m
ne0x
afizsxp
mikicun
slaughters
E_peace6679
pampersDry
amirul84
civ3
Superior
Aluda.AluQieY
zer0
antujawi
Aku Tak Sengal
Rayquaza
teri-chan
annamir
need
HyBriDz
antara21
Kuzie
ztecon
daimon
zer0Nehza
Datuk_Seri
vrie8
Admin
60 posters

Pengumuman Penting

FryShadow
    FryShadow
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 20/02/2009

Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Empty Re: Pengumuman Penting

Post by FryShadow Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:06 am

Email dari Shanai kepada sesapa yang masih bersabar dan juga tidak sabar..

shanai@dot dot dot
    to me

show details 5:12 AM (2 hours ago)
    saya dah tengok database tu,
    ada missing table yg crucial iaitu table ______
    jadi saya akan usaha utk dapatkan semula backup dari server lama secepat mungkin.
    - shanai

Alih bahasa :

I already looked into the database and found out there are some crucial database that are miss out and I'll try to get the backup data back A.S.A.P
    - shanai

p/s:teruskan kesabaran anda semua.. sabar itu separuh dari iman.. Smile
    selamat pagi ahad
    ayer_tenang
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : Buat donat & Menggayakan pelbagai gaya sanggol!
    Registration date : 21/02/2009

Post by ayer_tenang Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 am

Spoiler:
    Oooh no. So does this mean the conspiracy theory is debunked ??!! Urghh what a waste of popcorn. Unless Eksdi-C-C is willing to come out with the shocking proof Razz Cos the rest of us would loooovvve to see it .....

This is exactly why i lovvvve Putera.Com!! popcorn everyone! mmuahhh

(am i spammin??? affraid )
    eksdisisi
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Registration date : 08/03/2009

Post by eksdisisi Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 pm

haaaaaaaaaaaaa.... thats what i need, explanation and &update from time to time. is that so hard for that? i think it is lot easier, rather than making some screenshot, and show-off to everyone, which mean nothing to some of us. of course some of us will buntang his/her biji mata when seeing the screenshot, and the person who made that screenshot will kembang his ass because got too many pujian.

anyway, lets see how long this username will long lasts, before being wiped out by retarted.. ngeh ngeh. and don't worry, i will happy to register a new one, as long as the "self-elected-admin" allowing that.

perhaps, someone is soooooo retarded, to censor the word x.d.c.c. (without decimal dotted) and it will become ****. and that characters cannot be use as a username... lol! and it cannot be typed in the reply too!! why are you so paranoid??? lol!
    FryShadow
    FryShadow
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Post by FryShadow Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Oh.. seems like you forgot to mention about this dude :

to takeover the forum slow & silently. nvm, some people know what are you doing with the database, asshole.

we all want to know that.. rather than just typing Smile

choki! choki!
    neutron
    neutron
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Registration date : 08/03/2009

Post by neutron Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:25 pm

sabar..sabar.. huhuhu.. lebih 1 bulan aku tunggu putera.com.. hari ni baru aku tahu pasal forum sementara ni.. sedih btl...huhuhu
    zer0Nehza
    zer0Nehza
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Number of posts : 256
    Registration date : 12/02/2009

Post by zer0Nehza Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:49 pm

ok eksdisisi, saya dah sound user yang delete pos, delete / tukar nick awak yg precious tu..
    harap2 selepas ini tak ada konspirasi lagi, apabila bercakap dan berhujah, tunjukkan point2 yang bernas dan meyakinkan orang lain.

dan kurangkan flaming dan kata-kata kesat. saya hormat dan kagumi awak sejak awak di geocites putera lagi. Smile
    need
    need
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Job/hobbies : Computer
    Registration date : 13/02/2009

Post by need Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Always supporting Tanya Putera.com

Selalu menyokong Tanya Putera.com

As'salamualikum..
    Apa perkembangan terbaru Putera.com...?
    klon_xdcc
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 05/03/2009

Post by klon_xdcc Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:23 pm

huhuehuheuheue...
    how about my nick? also appear ****?
    rafael88
    rafael88
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 09/03/2009

Post by rafael88 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:38 pm

alo2.. ade x sape2 kat sini yg tau sape yg dlu kat PDC ade jual hard disc 1TB seagate barracuda under Jual Beli nye section? cmner ek nk contact dier?
    huhu.. thanks

sori klau salah tmpat nk tnyer.. hehe..

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:27 pm

i don't know HOW LONG THIS USERNAME will long lasts. lol!

zer0nehza: oohhhhhhhhhh thank god, you are so so so generous. perhaps, i just aware about your word "geocities". are you sure about that? perhaps, from time to time you're become mature than your previous attitude. (previous means, lets take 2-3 years before, and until the 2nd - 3rd posts you made in this temp forum) bravo! cheers hope sluter a.k.a mr developer can take example from this person. but please, take only at the good parts. not the other one Laughing

to the GREAT MASTER fryshadow, just think like this situation: an opposition look into something that they are not satisfied, and many thought come from their brain. is that similar to you? can you get the picture now?

to the paranoid who delete my username, change my email address, make me working hard to get another email address and another username, and become so faktap like mr developer and then "blacklisted" the word x.d.c.c (without decimal dotted) so it will become ****, you are the IDIOT creature i ever known. thats why when i said that this temporary portal have to much bulls.h.i.t, i mean it. because you're acting that you're own the domain.

p/s: so, today there are no EXCUSE ha? database corrupted, database still not deliver yer, blablablabla. pot pet pot pet. kompang noise, like sluter said before. no excuse for today???

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:10 pm

alo x.d.c.c ...
    registered new profile again?
    ermmm....
    where is mr developer?
    what is the progress pdc now?
    crazy_labelle
    crazy_labelle
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Job/hobbies : baca n tgk cite twillight...
    Registration date : 16/02/2009

Post by crazy_labelle Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:27 pm

erm... must they give updates everyday?
    gile kejam... huhu... they have life too...

p/s: y so many x.d.c.c nih??
    trend ke... wahahaha...
    can i name myself babe_xdcc or xdcc_belle lol!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:41 pm

oWh....
    they have a life?
    i think they just concentrate for pdc..
    no social life...no play²...etc whatever...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 pm

are you sure that they have a real life, ms crazy?
    they are desocialized lamer, talk crap, too much imagination, playing game everyday, so i don't think they have a life.

i am cruel? no, they are, because deleting my account Sad Sad Sad
    btw, they SHOULD give updates TWICE a day, not just everyday. why?
    because they said that old team was unusable, making damage, caused of death, blablabla and so on. when they just said that, they should show some example that they are better than the old one. thats why, they should be giving an update, or else, they are either less nor more that the old one.
    and i don't think the acronym PDC is suitable right now, because what i see, it is PDFDC. or PDFDCWSAAD kah kah kah.
    wth is that?
    PDFDC = putear dot forumotion dot com
    PDFDCWSAAD = putera dot forumotion dot com with sluter as a developer

lol!

p/s: you can use any nickname that you want. i don't think someone will stop you, like some who are pathetic enough to disable my account, change my email, blacklisted the word **** <- (if you cannot see this word because replaced with ****, i just type x.d.c.c without the decimal dot) and, if you really want to change your nickname to babe_xdcc or xdcc_belle, you should give your phone number to me, silently using PM... hehehehe (pstttt! don't tell anyone, that i'm just asking for your phone number, okie dokie?)
    ztecon
    ztecon
    Moderators
    Moderators

Job/hobbies : Thinking Out Of Board

Post by ztecon Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:09 pm

bro...aku pelik lah ngn ko... ape yg ko nak sebenarnye ni.... cume kasitau elok2
    FryShadow
    FryShadow
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Post by FryShadow Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:57 pm

they SHOULD give updates TWICE a day
    why should we do that ? for what reason.. or because you said so ?

You trying to give motivation to so call 'kid' like you said,but with this kind of way.. you are making the crowd more mad especially to you.. don't you see that ? can you feel it ?

behave yourself Smile

I just want to tell who are reading this, IF we have an update from the owner, yeah.. we WILL tell all members here.. if don't have any.. how should we ?

please be patient everyone and especially x.d.c.c Smile or you have any important things to post in the real putera that so urgent ? hehe.. relax yer.. shanai is doing his best effort to backup the data back.

p/s:sorry pada sesape terasa,bukan ape just tanak korang gado benda2 kecik ni.. jadi huru hara.. cukuplah..
    TJ-Ariff
    TJ-Ariff
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Job/hobbies : IT / membaca / Santai
    Registration date : 17/02/2009

Post by TJ-Ariff Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Dah aku kata, kalau tak suka pedas jangan bermain dengan cabai... !!!

Biarkan Anjing menyalak bukit, dan biarkan luncai terjun dengan labunya...

syussss... Evil or Very Mad
    moonspell
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Job/hobbies : Network Engineer
    Registration date : 03/03/2009

Post by moonspell Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:44 pm

ztecon wrote:bro...aku pelik lah ngn ko... ape yg ko nak sebenarnye ni.... cume kasitau elok2
    Dia sebenarnya nak ni
    Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger

Dari apa yg. aku perhatikanlah, budak ni suka dilayan dengan cara macam ni, kalau tak dilayan.. boring arr dia tu.. jangan layanlah semua, biar dia menyalak sampai gila
    exdisisi, nah
    Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger
    hokhokhokhokhok, pedas nih

sorry, aku timbul semula semata2 nak bagi ni Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger kat dia

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:17 pm

wow! right now our developer is just send his P.A to reply & update. bounce
    wow! moonspell is back, with her center finger™️ again and again! you're floating again not because to give me your center finger, but because you are sick and pathetic. easy to forget, easy to faktap. i suggest that you put your center finger inside your asshole. do it right now, and thank me later.
    wow! someone asking me to behave. like a street gangster!
    wow! someone is giving an excuse, again and again. btw, don't want to give screenshot anymore?

to answer ztecon's question, i just want to make this forum happening. don't worry, i wont post anything in the real forum, because right now, i just want to enjoy myself in this stupid nice forum, with its stupid nice moderating team. satisfied?

right now, it quite boring, because cheerleader working hard to *EHEM* something, and don't have much time to press printscreen button, or to type something crap. i missed his SHOW-OFF posting.

good night everybody. don't work too hard, treat somebody too hard, that will caused your life shorten. enjoy!! cheers

p/s: glad to see this word
    shanai is doing his best effort
    rather than "WE" or "US".

Last edited by x.d.c.c on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to include the word "center finger™")
    baok
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 169

Post by baok Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Aku rasa lebih baik Shanai sendiri yang bagi kenyataan kat sini.. Dia ada Admin's right.. Macam mana sibuk dia sekalipun, sepatutnya dia sendiri tampil bagi kenyataan tentang apa yang terjadi...

Takkan Shanai langsung tak amik peduli tentang apa yang berlaku kat sini.. Walaupun ini forum sementara, tapi ahli yang berdaftar di sini adalah ahli asal PUTERA yang nak tahu apa yang terjadi...

This argument is going wayy out of its boundaries..
    need
    need
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Job/hobbies : Computer

Post by need Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 am

Rilek semua chill out.. jangan lupa ni forum Free.. putera.com pun user semua free takyah bayar pun untuk register...
    Kepada donates pulak..itu semua keikhlasan seseorang untuk membangunkan kembali putera.com...

*Ilmu itu bagikan pedang yang tajam..
    Kata-kata cuma mainan lidah..
    Papan kekunci pulak yang menerima padah..
    Atas tulisan buruk yang kita tumpahkan..
    teri-chan
    teri-chan
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by teri-chan Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:56 am

ayer_tenang wrote:oooo i love conspiracy theories!!! lemme go grab some popcorn!

can i have some? u know what ayer_tenang.. this is fun... reading all yapping around barking here and there asking where's the heck the old one lalala...

sooo.. any updates guys Question
    loy_azloy
    loy_azloy
    Moderators
    Moderators

Job/hobbies : DOF/bela kelisa
    Registration date : 23/02/2009

Post by loy_azloy Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 am

X.d.c.c all you can talk is all crap,what the h### you talking about,ko bahlol ke ape?ko sedar tak kalau ko betul ramai akan sokong,tapi skrg berapa ramai yangbenci dgn ko?ko ingat moderator ni semua dibayar gaji? the answer is NO,they are working for free.ko ingat mereka ni robot yg khusus tumpu pada forum ini sahaja?come onlah mereka ade life,ade job nak bagi anak bini makan,yang ko berhujah mcm semuanya betul dan ko boleh nak memperkecilkan pula mereka2 yang bagi nasihat...!
    ini dah lebih,kalau ye pun forum ni pulih apa yang ko dapat lepas tu?ko nak menjatuhkan forum ni ke selama ni?atau ko jeles bila shanai pas kat slaughter untuk memperkemaskan forum ni balik...enough is enough...! ko ingat ko berumur ko dah cukup matang?
    sudah2 la tu.cuba2 la tarik nafas panjang2 dan muhasabah diri ko,tanya apa yang sebenar aku dah buat?aku nak bagi dorongan tapi adakah cara aku ini betul?
    moonspell
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Job/hobbies : Network Engineer
    Registration date : 03/03/2009

Post by moonspell Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:24 am

x.d.c.c wrote:wow! right now our developer is just send his P.A to reply & update. bounce
    wow! moonspell is back, with her center finger™️ again and again! you're floating again not because to give me your center finger, but because you are sick and pathetic. easy to forget, easy to faktap. i suggest that you put your center finger inside your asshole. do it right now, and thank me later.
    itu macam ka? hahahaha Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Gelak Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Gelak, lawak lah ko ni, go f*ck yourself lah man.. i want to see your another joke, come on.. let's see what you got.. you have a lot of Ideas right?
    here..
    Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 FingerPengumuman Penting - Page 7 FingerPengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger

Ekdisisi, another new batch for you
    Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger Pengumuman Penting - Page 7 Finger

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:30 pm

semakin lama menanti, semakin aku nampak kebenaran yang x.d.c.c cuba sampaikan.
    come one developers, we need result not excuses"ssss * ∞".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 pm